About Chinese Cooking

Chinese cooking is same as any cooking all over the world. Use natural food ingredients, just use different spices and way to cook. 

I am not going to show you the way of professional chef cook in the restaurant. I am going to show you the normal and easy way how I cook at home. Most of the recipes come from my family members who have been cooking for a long time. I enjoy cooking in own kitchen and sharing my creations with my family and friends. This is the happiest moment for me.

Do not worry if you think you cannot get the special ingredients and spices here for Chinese cooking. Because I just buy them from local supermarket such as TESCO or SAINSBURYS. It is more economical and convenient. If an ingredient is not available I will suggest an alternative that will work just as well. 

You may need to get a Chinese Wok however as this is best for quick cooking with high heat. It is ideal if you have gas at home or you can same as me use a portable gas stove, which works just as well.  



Also some cooking can just use what you use now like a flat frying pan or pressure cooker.

I am sure if you like cooking you will enjoy my blog!







Comments

Popular Posts